Whether it’s an airport runway, a road or a parking lot, applying RejuvaSeal on a periodic basis can extend the useful life of asphalt pavement indefinitely. The longer you let asphalt assets deteriorate, the more time and money it will cost to restore those assets to accepted standards. Proper maintenance with RejuvaSeal, done in a timely manner, is the key to preserving asphalt, extending its life-cycle and maintaining its visual appeal.
Spending $1.00 on pavement preservation, before the asphalt starts to deteriorate, eliminates or postpones spending 6 to 10 times or more on time-consuming and expensive repairs or reconstruction costs. RejuvaSeal rejuvenates, revitalizes and protects asphalt pavement, extending its life-cycle and maximizing the considerable capital investment made in asphalt assets.
The benefits of RejuvaSeal far out weigh those of traditional water-based sealers. RejuvaSeal…
- will not chip, peel or delaminate
- seals the pavement against contaminants
- repairs and protects the asphalt
- heals minor surface damage including raveling
- extends the life of asphalt
- enhances curb appeal
- expands and contracts at the same rate as asphalt
- no sand or water needed
- one step application
- applied every 3-5 years
- no build up of material
- ages uniformly
- looks great after years of use